One on one 2 .jpg

Minds matter.
Just ask these guys…

It’d probably be faster to name the wildly successful people who don’t meditate. In almost every field – whether it’s art, sport, science or business – supernova outliers all have this in common: they sit quietly for a few minutes every single day. 

Steve Jobs said meditation helped him see the big picture. Novak Djokovic and Michael Jordan use it to block out distraction and find their ‘flow’. David Lynch, Oprah, LeBron James, LinkedIn CEO Jess Weiner, Tim Ferris, even the Richmond Football Club – they all do it.


“I now see that meditation is simply exercise for the mind, similar to the way we exercise our muscles when we play sports, It’s about taking a few minutes out of my day, learning how to pay attention to the thoughts in my head, and gaining a little bit of distance from them.”

Bill Gates, 2018


One-On-One Coaching

The Good Place runs one-on-one mindfulness and resilience training for high-performing professionals, creative entrepreneurs and anyone looking to thrive.  

If you’re thinking healing crystals and lotus poses, forget it. These sessions aren’t about ‘connecting to the Infinite’ or joining pyramid schemes. They’re designed to improve your mind, and we tailor them to suit your personal goals. There have been thousands of studies on mediation in recent years, and they all say the same thing: it gets results. 


How we can help

  • Manage stress, build resilience, and stay calm under pressure

  • Get a mental edge over your competition

  • Increase your focus, concentration, memory and productivity

  • Think more clearly and creatively, make better decisions

  • Improve overall wellbeing and mental health


Get the edge

So what do those high achievers have in common? Apart from the meditation thing and lots of cash? For one, they’re all leaders in their field. They deal with stress, pressure, lots of moving parts and responsibilities. They’re also known for thinking quickly and creatively, making the smart plays when it matters. Basically, they’ve got an edge.

The good news? You don’t need to be a freaky genius to perform this way. Meditation and a bit of discipline can get you there. Investing just 2% of your day in meditation can drastically improve the other 98%. All it takes is 10 minutes. Now that’s a R.O.I.


Ready to get started?

Ray offers private coaching and mentoring in person or via skype or zoom

Get in touch to find out more about our workshops, coaching, and other services or 0414999454